Directory Submission

Posted October 26th, 2008. Filed under Technology Web2.0

Directory submision is one of the most popular web service provided on the web. Extremely fasly growing In Indian IT sector with big amount of bash. Well this is pretty lenghty task to do but generates big popularity to the website. specially used as Popular off-page SEO Trick.

I was planning to enter Directory submission service, But time doesn’t allow to do so. So Giving my short list that will surely let you boost your Ranking in next rank updates. This list contain high Page rank and Alexa Ranked Directories which approves the links very fast.

Here goes the Directory List

So Go Green. I may plan to start the Service may be some Month later. Till then go ahead guys.

16 Responses so far

1. Chetan says:

Yes, If you want your site to stand up in this internet world Directory sub. is really important.

2. Oh man! That’s a mammoth list… thanks. I would definitely go and submit in a few of them though it’s tedious mannual job!

Does anybody out here got the DMOZ entry? I know that it’s hard, only somebody like ProBlogger has got in… not John Chow etc.

Cheers,
    Ajith

3. Nihar says:

Abhi, thanks man for the list…

4. Goran says:

I am always on the lookout for directories. 100 directories with great PR would have taken me hours, thanks for saving me the time. I have downloaded the pdf and stumbled the page to say thank you.

5. […] unleashing my quickly approving directory list, I concentrated more on directory business. Its good and growing like a fire. Here’s my […]

6. Hami says:

nice one man, will surely give it a try. but will this subdomain thingy affects main domain PR ?

7. Prasanna says:

Hi Abhishek, Thanks for the list. I was badly looking for this kind of document. Though I had read a lot about directory submissions, I rarely used this method till now. Now after seeing your list, I have seriously decided to make use of this approach to increase my PR.

8. shekhar says:

thanks for the list bro…….keep it up……nice work!

9. rajesh says:

hi…abhi fst iam very very thank full to u for directory list.and i am expecting from u i think u can give for me.that is newly i completed my seo course and i am thinking to start web directory business. so if u don’t mind can u help me what i want to do fst i mean what i should i require primary step like which type host,script,…etc can u mail me

10. Abhishek says:

Chetan Got One Link listed in Dmoz

11. Abhishek says:

You are Welcome Mate

12. Abhishek says:

You are welcome mate !

13. Abhishek says:

So buddy Year is passed !! whats your update ??

14. Abhishek says:

Check your Mail !!

15. BLOG404 says:

Wow thats a big list ! I have submitted to just 3 or 4 directories . Cant wait to see my Page Rank Rising hard 😀
    One thing : The links we submit are dofollow or nofollow ?
    Thanks